We will be attending the ASE conference in Dundee, Scotland on 4th March. After missing it last year we are looking forward to catching up with everyone who is attending.
Our sales team will be there so if you have any questions about products then come over and say hi.
There are some fantastic CPD sessions running such as:
- You’re never too young to be a research scientist – Professor Becky Parker MBE, Institute for Research in Schools
- Improving Gender Balance Scotland – Heather Earnshaw, IOP
- Support for CfE Higher Biology and Human Biology – Kate Andrews, SSERC
- Particle Physics Revisited – Perimeter Institute & Institute of Physics
- Does Maths Count? – Fordyce Davidson, University of Dundee
- Actually it is Rocket Science – the chemistry of combustion: Judith Green, National Space Academy
For more information about the conference and for a full programme list visit the ASE website
The conference is being held at the Harris Academy, Perth Road, Dundee, DD2 1NL from 09:00 – 17:00. See you there!